IEI - Kuwait Chapters 3rd Seminar on “Emotional Well-being for Engineers and their family”
“Emotional Well-being for Engineers and their family” - was the topic of the seminar on 15th August 2017 – The Indian Independence day. Institution of Engineers of India (Kuwait Chapter) considered the importance of the emotional well being of the Engineers organized the above seminar by Dr. Rumia Justine M.A., Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist & Assessment Specialist, Soor Center, Kuwait – Professional Therapy & Assessments at Kuwait Society of Engineers (KSE) Auditorium, Bneid Al Gar, Kuwait. The seminar started with the playing of the National Anthem of Kuwait followed by the National Anthem of India.
The program was anchored by the Ex-com member Er. Sam Ananth. He wished all the Indians on the auspices of Indian Independence Day and welcomed the Chairman Er. Ajay Sharma to welcome the august gathering. Er. Ajay Sharma welcomed the gathering and Er. Biswas introduced the speaker Dr. Rumia. This was followed by Dr. Rumia’s seminar on the Emotional well being. She explained the various psychological aspects of human life and how to keep up the emotional quotient in spite of our tight schedules at our work. She gave various tips for the same which will definitely prove useful to the Engineers and their families. She explained to the audience how to keep cool and understand the behaviour of our fellow beings to keep oneself happy. She detailed on the subject of not putting pressure on children to achieve things in life, but to encourage & motivate them to understand life better and cope with the emotional stress.
This was followed by a question answer session in which the members participated enthusiastically and got their apprehensions clarified.
Er. Thomas John, the General Secretary of the IEI Kuwait chapter proposed vote of thanks and he detailed the forthcoming activities of the chapter including the 5th Technical seminar to be held at the Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel at Kuwait on Digitalization and the cyber security.
The meeting ended with a sumptuous dinner.
Article copied from IIK - Read more at http://www.indiansinkuwait.com/ShowArticle.aspx?ID=46112&SECTION=1#ixzz4xGx6dYC1
IEI Latest News
- Invitation for Seminar on Health Awareness on 08th October 2018 at Rajdhani Palace Hotel
- Article submission and Cover Page Design submission for upcoming 51st Engineer Day celebration
- Invitation for 1st Technical Seminar on 06 Aug 2018 at Copthrone Hotel, Kuwait City.
- IEI Kuwait Chapter invites and write-ups Science Articles for spandan-2018
- Intuition of India (IEI) Kuwait chapter has launched new official mobile contact number +965 90098667
- Winter 2018 Sections 'A' and 'B' Examinations
- Celebration of Sir M. Visvesverya's Birthday and Spandan 2018 Release Ceremony on 15th Sept. 2018
- Annual General body Meeting of IEI Kuwait Chapter
- IEI Kuwait Chapter and His Excellency K. Jeeva Sagar, The New Indian Ambassador to Kuwait on Thursday, 18th January 2018 at Indian Embassy, Kuwait.
- IEI Kuwait Chapter's Family Day 2018 on 09.02.2018
- IEI Kuwait Chapter – 50 th Engineers’ Day Celebration
- Meeting with KSE Chairman on 11 oct 2017
- 5th Technical seminar '' Total Productive Maintenance ''
- "Life Style - Martial Arts" presentation by IEI Science Club on Friday 15.09.17 at IGNOU Center, Salmiya.
- “Digitalisation and Cyber Security” VENUE: Jumeriah Messilah Beach Hotel, Messilah, Kuwait on 12th September 2017
- Technical Seminar and Annual General body Meeting on 10.05.2017
- Health Awareness Seminar conducted on 06.01.2017 at Holiday Downtown Hotel
- IEI KuwaitChapter Conducted Technical Seminar on 4th April 16
- Technical Seminar on Key Risks in Construction projects
- IEI Kuwait Chapter conducts a Technical Seminar for its members