Executive Committee is a group of honorary members who volunteer to spare their time over a period of a year to carry on and enhance the activities of IEI Kuwait Chapter. This committee is elected in the general body meeting held every year.
Executive Committee consists of 12 members inclusive of 3 office bearers namely the Chairman, Gen. Secretary and the Treasurer. Members of the committee are allocated responsibilities for various portfolios like Publication, Database, Seminars, Public Relations, Science club/Training/Education, Recreation and Benefit Scheme.
The Chairman shall lead and guide the Executive Committee. The General Secretary will be responsible for the day to day affairs of the Chapter and organizational issues whereas the treasurer keeps on monitoring the proper utilization of funds. The Executive committee is also supported by ex-officio and one special invitee.
IEI Latest News
- Invitation for Seminar on Health Awareness on 08th October 2018 at Rajdhani Palace Hotel
- Article submission and Cover Page Design submission for upcoming 51st Engineer Day celebration
- Invitation for 1st Technical Seminar on 06 Aug 2018 at Copthrone Hotel, Kuwait City.
- IEI Kuwait Chapter invites and write-ups Science Articles for spandan-2018
- Intuition of India (IEI) Kuwait chapter has launched new official mobile contact number +965 90098667
- Winter 2018 Sections 'A' and 'B' Examinations
- Celebration of Sir M. Visvesverya's Birthday and Spandan 2018 Release Ceremony on 15th Sept. 2018
- Annual General body Meeting of IEI Kuwait Chapter
- IEI Kuwait Chapter and His Excellency K. Jeeva Sagar, The New Indian Ambassador to Kuwait on Thursday, 18th January 2018 at Indian Embassy, Kuwait.
- IEI Kuwait Chapter's Family Day 2018 on 09.02.2018
- IEI Kuwait Chapter – 50 th Engineers’ Day Celebration
- Meeting with KSE Chairman on 11 oct 2017
- 5th Technical seminar '' Total Productive Maintenance ''
- "Life Style - Martial Arts" presentation by IEI Science Club on Friday 15.09.17 at IGNOU Center, Salmiya.
- “Digitalisation and Cyber Security” VENUE: Jumeriah Messilah Beach Hotel, Messilah, Kuwait on 12th September 2017
- Technical Seminar and Annual General body Meeting on 10.05.2017
- Health Awareness Seminar conducted on 06.01.2017 at Holiday Downtown Hotel
- IEI KuwaitChapter Conducted Technical Seminar on 4th April 16
- Technical Seminar on Key Risks in Construction projects
- IEI Kuwait Chapter conducts a Technical Seminar for its members