Start Date :
06-01-2017 End Date :28-02-2017
Venue :Holiday Downtown Hotel, Kuwait City
Health Awareness Seminar conducted on 06.01.2017 at Holiday Downtown Hotel
The Institution of Engineers (India), Kuwait Chapter conducted, “Health Awareness Lecture” on 6th January 2017. Event was conducted at Sharq Ballroom of Holiday DownTown Hotel.
Dr. Himanshu Mathur, M.S. Orthopaedics, Shalby Hospital, India delivered the Health Awareness Lecture. He discussed on the following topics: What is Arthritis? (Information on Joints Pain - Knee Pain/ Back Pain/Shoulder Pain). What are the different types of Arthritis and Preventive measures for Arthritis. He also spoke about the Joint replacement, why one should consider, materials used, it’s life, techniques employed, recovery time and benefits to patient. He took many questions from the audience and gave in depth information on the subject. Dr Mathur gave useful tips on how to avoid developing issues with joints and how one can live longer without encountering early problems by following Health tips.
M/s Shalby Hospitals, India, sponsored this seminar in Kuwait. Mr Shishir Shah, Senior Manager, Middle East coordinated this event on behalf of M/S Shalby Hospitals.
Dr. Rumane Abdul Razzak, Chairman IEI Kuwait chapter in his welcome address appreciated members for their important role in participating in such knowledge sessions. He also welcomed sponsors and other dignitaries and thanked them for their support to IEI Kuwait Chapter activities.
Engr. Rishabh Nath Jain, General Secretary, IEI Kuwait chapter welcomed sponsors, guests and members and gave a brief about IEI and activities of IEI Kuwait Chapter.
Engr. Ramana Boddepalli conducted the start-up session and invited all dignitaries on dias. Engr. Sudhir Menghani introduced the speaker and gave brief about the Sponsoring organization M/s Shalby Hospitals. Engr Mohandass Kamath ensured smooth recording of the event. Engr Abdul provided the IT support and played videos related to Institution of Engieers (India) and IEI Kuwait Chapter activities. Seminar concluded with the presentation of memento to speaker.
At the end of session, Dr. Himanshu Mathur was available for personal counseling and many guests and members availed this opportunity.
Engr. Rishabh Nath Jain, General Secretary, IEI Kuwait chapter delivered the vote of thanks. He thanked all the Guests, Speakers, Sponsors, Participants and Supporters. Dinner was served.
IEI Latest News
- Invitation for Seminar on Health Awareness on 08th October 2018 at Rajdhani Palace Hotel
- Article submission and Cover Page Design submission for upcoming 51st Engineer Day celebration
- Invitation for 1st Technical Seminar on 06 Aug 2018 at Copthrone Hotel, Kuwait City.
- IEI Kuwait Chapter invites and write-ups Science Articles for spandan-2018
- Intuition of India (IEI) Kuwait chapter has launched new official mobile contact number +965 90098667
- Winter 2018 Sections 'A' and 'B' Examinations
- Celebration of Sir M. Visvesverya's Birthday and Spandan 2018 Release Ceremony on 15th Sept. 2018
- Annual General body Meeting of IEI Kuwait Chapter
- IEI Kuwait Chapter and His Excellency K. Jeeva Sagar, The New Indian Ambassador to Kuwait on Thursday, 18th January 2018 at Indian Embassy, Kuwait.
- IEI Kuwait Chapter's Family Day 2018 on 09.02.2018
- IEI Kuwait Chapter – 50 th Engineers’ Day Celebration
- Meeting with KSE Chairman on 11 oct 2017
- 5th Technical seminar '' Total Productive Maintenance ''
- "Life Style - Martial Arts" presentation by IEI Science Club on Friday 15.09.17 at IGNOU Center, Salmiya.
- “Digitalisation and Cyber Security” VENUE: Jumeriah Messilah Beach Hotel, Messilah, Kuwait on 12th September 2017
- Technical Seminar and Annual General body Meeting on 10.05.2017
- Health Awareness Seminar conducted on 06.01.2017 at Holiday Downtown Hotel
- IEI KuwaitChapter Conducted Technical Seminar on 4th April 16
- Technical Seminar on Key Risks in Construction projects
- IEI Kuwait Chapter conducts a Technical Seminar for its members